Lets see how this goes shall we?
I am jumping on the band wagon ladies and boys. Mostly I guess it's for me though... Maybe just collecting some thoughts about life here in Dub, posting a few photos and hoping to get a bit of feedback from my faraway family and friends. Be sure to comment please! But remember its all here for all to see so keep it clean!

3 Comments:
Gidday Heidi and Garry, long time no hear. Up early this in cold Canberra morning and on the bike for a couple of hours to get ready for work. About -5 degrees, plenty of frost but a beatiful clear morning. We all be well and maybe we can catch up next May in Italy, where we'll be for 4 weeks.
Catch ya later, Mick Liz and the kids
Heidi-ho! I am first to comment, as is so often the case in my life. Stoked you have this up & running. More photos please!TMO
Hello Heidi and Gary!
Since there have been 2 anonymous posts, it seems like people don't want to tell you who they are... so I thought I'd ad a little excitement to the experience of your blog page so you get to ask me 10 questions and try and guess who I am...
First clues: I have never been to Uluru, only had one wisdom tooth, and have brown hair.
love 2
Post a Comment
<< Home