Monday, July 18, 2005

Fab weekend in London Town

30 degrees all weekend! - in reality probably only about 25 but I'm a depraved (i mean deprived) sun junky so it felt so hot and gorgeous!! Stayed with newly married Paul (G's bro) and Justine (a fellow australian) somewhere near Black Heath and visited Greenich Markets, drank loads of Pimms (darling!), went to the West End and saw The Woman in White Musical which was a pretty good yarn all round...

I finally got to go to the Tate! And there was Frida Khalo exhibition on - god what luck - it was fantastic. You could hire headphones and a multimedia palm pilot and totally immerse yourself in the stories, history and music of Frida's beloved Mexico.

Ooohh and finally Gary and I have bought a camera! Finally a tool to record our first happy years together as man and wife. Attached photo show the happy couple enjoying a day out in Greenich with lovely friendly lassie.

p.s. We are now officially house hunting!! Currently we are torn between a super new, super nice 2 bed townhouse in scary new estate or 30 year old "in need of some modernisation" 3 bed semi-detached (only millionaires and farmers have detached over here) in a less scary (more trees) estate. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good god, buy the old one!!

 
At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I suppose that DAD will have to come over and do the modernisation!

How old is old?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home