Broken Promises - Wedding Special cancelled at last minute.
I promised... and this week I just can't deliver. Sorry guys! But I've put a teaser or 2. It will come... But oh dear - this is maybe one of 3 or 4 where Gary and I actually both managed to look reasonable at the same time. And Gary isn't even looking at the camera...
And I did just want to point out that my rather fabulous Mum - made my beautiful dress here in Ireland in the 6 short weeks leading up to wedding.
She also did the flowers - the day before we went to flower market and spent maybe 50 Euro on some lovely blooms and then constructed our bouquets... They stayed beautiful all night. Thanks Mum!
Did I mention what a great day it was?? It was so fun - Gary and I kept bumping into each other and saying - "oh my god! - like this is actually fun... are you having fun?" "yeh! wow! I'm not stressed at all!" "me neither!!!"

2 Comments:
oh, wedding photos!! They are so lovely. Thanks, Heidi-ho - I will stop hassling you. lots of love, t
Wow Heidi you look absolutely gorgeous...the dress looks great. Never thought id see the day....X
Post a Comment
<< Home