Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bruce assists in fabric selection

Seeeeeeeee - I am progressing with the quilt!!(just v. slowly). It's been pretty event-free these last 2 weeks. Today I'm buying a thermos (for tea) and am heading deep into Kildare country to look for potential properties. This will mean a big commute to work everyday but having a detached house with room for cat swinging in the backyard (sorry Bruce) - makes it worth while... but we'll see I suppose.

4 Comments:

At 6:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cat, Heidi-ho. I guess that means you have finished Angus' quilt - I shall wait by the letterbox! Good luck with the house-hunting, love T

 
At 8:08 am, Blogger heidipj said...

hmmm... not actually finished - no. But damn close!!

 
At 7:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad Bruce now has a real name. "Kitty" was bad for his self-esteem. Good luck with your house-hunting. Have a few great photos of you & G, and H & Ian. Will email them. Love Sue.

 
At 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi-ho, the faithful have not forgotten about the wedding special, even if you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home