New bright sparkling job!
Well its official. After two years of blood, sweat and tears I finished at Mediaone on Friday. Well that sounds like I hated it there - but I didn't! I really loved working at Mediaone - learnt almost everything! But time to move on you know... And there's no rest for the wicked - I am very happy to say that I am starting with Brightspark Consulting on Monday. V. excited!! Heaps of new challenges, lots of work, lots of opportunities! More updates later when I have a few months under my belt.
I've got some stuff online - some of the websites I've been working on for the last year or so. Check it out at http://www.kavaleer.com/heidi.

2 Comments:
Congratulations on new job!! Sounds brilliant. A proper email will follow - 6 weeks to go here... eek!
Hey Heidi....great stuff...CONGRATS!!....A hi n bye from a stranger from Brissie :P....
Lets c if you remember me...
N.
Post a Comment
<< Home