Thursday, March 16, 2006

Very Big Bunny

Hello All,

I have been fairly lax recently with the entries... But I have been busy and really nothing has been happening in my life except for communting and working. Nothing that is until this afternoon when I saw a picture in a magazine of the biggest bunny in the world. I was instantly besotted. I showed it to my boss and we both agreed it was just a very large toy. But I became obsessed. And like a true google junky I searched for 45 minutes on the internet before I found my one true love! His name is Herman and he is German. And yes he is REAL!!

Of course I was searching outside of office hours. It is now 8.20pm and I have taken the familiar seat alongside my husband who is working late again for the 3rd year in a row. Not that I care anymore - from next week I will have a huge bunny to take care of me. Read more about my bunny true love here.

Ps. before I leave Gary for the giant bunny we are off down to Kinsale in Cork for a fabulous weekend away! We even splurged on 'executive' rooms! King-sized beds and broadband!! Kinsale is the food capital of the Ireland. I can't bloody wait. Although I will be waiting. Patiently. Until Gary finishes. And then we can hop in the car hopefully make it down to Kinsale before 2am.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 am, Blogger Geoff said...

Great to meet up with you and Maryrose at Reboot8 and I love Kinsale - pop around to see Jamie at Oysterhaven and eat fresh oysters straight from the sea :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home